Video Footage captured during the ‘Protect the Water, Revoke the Permits” demonstration in Downtown St. Paul on Friday, Jan. 29, 2021 encouraging the Biden Administration to take Federal action to Stop Line 3.
Featured Speakers in the Video Include (In Order of Appearance):
- Sam Grant – Executive Director, MN350
- Maggie Lorenz – Executive Director & Wakan Tipi Center Director, Lower Phalen Creek Project
- Mishaila Bowman – Cultural Programs Coordinator and Communications Specialist, Lower Phalen Creek Project
- Wynona Owen – Advocate for Indigenous Peoples and Water Protector from Tinta Wita (Prairie Island Dakota Community)
- Mary Kunesh – MN State Senator, District 41, New Brighton
- Jen McEwan – MN State Senator, District 7, Duluth
- Tania Aubid – Ogichidaakwe from Minisinaakwaang
- Shanai Matteson – Artist / Mother / Organizer | Palisade, MN
- Sasha Beaulieu – Red Lake Treaty Camp Leader
- Taylor Schreiber – Member of the Land Stewardship Project
- Joe Vital – MN DFL American Indian Caucus
- Taysha Martineau – Two Spirit Indigenous Activist | Fond du Lac | Gitchigumi Scouts
A photo gallery from the demonstration is linked to from this post.